About the Creator
Meet Kimi Wilson, your skincare creator and the Founder & CEO of Kimi Wilson, Co.
As a Certified Labor, Postpartum & Infant Care Doula, and Certified Nursing Assistant, Kimi began making natural, organic skincare products for her personal clients. To keep up with the growing demand for requested items, the Love Your Journey Pamper Box and individual products were born!
While working in the healthcare industry, Kimi saw many people run themselves into the ground, refusing to put themselves and their own wellness first. In a world that glorifies the hustle mentality, Kimi thought that if she could just sneak in moments of self-care to her clients, at least something would be better than nothing.
Our intention with these products is for you to carve out a little self-care each day while you go about your usual routine. Take extra nourishing care of your skin by using our Body Polish to exfoliate and hydrate, or inhale your favorite scent while bathing by sprinkling our signature Shower Fizzies on your shower floor. These daily acts of self-love are essential reminders of your overall wellness and vitality.
We believe in the Mind, Body, and Soul connection. Our products have been created to assist and remind people to put themselves first in their daily routines. To be mindful of their thoughts and a time to slow down and be present in their day. Each pamper box is a one-stop shop for your self-care needs, cutting down on time and money spent searching and sourcing from different big box stores.
We believe you should feel empowered when choosing what goes on your skin and in your home. By using clean, organic, cruelty-free ingredients, we are honoring your body, your space, and the environment. Each item is handcrafted, ethically sourced, and rooted in your self-care experience.
We believe that you shouldn't have to compromise luxury for convenience. Natural skincare is for all bodies, skin types, and ethnicities. We work with an array of creators from various backgrounds to ensure our products work for you and your particular physique. If you have any requests, allergies, or questions, feel free to contact Kimi directly!
We believe in uplifting other women of color creators. As we rise, it is our responsibility and privilege to bring others along. There are so many talented small businesses that are BIPOC owned, and they deserve to be in front of all audiences. We are constantly striving to close the gap between successful women of color-owned businesses competing against the rest of the world.
CE0, and Skincare Creator
Digital Marketing Specialist
Codi & Renee Chen
Heartworks Writing Founders
Change The World
We believe that as we rise, it is our responsibility and privilege to bring others along with us. There are so many talented small businesses that are BIPOC owned, and they deserve to be in front of all audiences. We are constantly striving to close the gap between successful women of color owned businesses competing against the rest of the world.
By supporting Kimi Wilson Co. you are actively:
• Supporting a Black woman owned business!
– DID YOU KNOW that statistically Black women are paid 39% less than White men and 21% less than White women?
• Helping to close the gap between successful small businesses due to racial bias.
– DID YOU KNOW that women of color have more obstacles in launching their businesses because they are more likely to be denied loans and pay higher interest rates while experiencing racial and gender bias?
– Women of color overall make up 7% of the Venture Capital (6% Asian, 1% Black, and 0% Latinx).
– The average revenue of a Black woman’s business is under $50k a year (and is run by one employee due to virtually zero access to capital).
• Making BIPOC owned businesses visible to new audiences
– This promotes growth and provides opportunities that they may not have had before due to lack of resources and capital!
• Uplifting and enabling women of color to be recognized as leaders in their communities.
– Representation is a must!
• Empowering women to create their own corporations and industries.
– Women will change the world. This is clear.